Inter Collegiate Prayer Fellowship (ICPF) is a full Gospel Christian Ministry which works primarily
among students in various parts of the world with the goal of making them disciples of Jesus Christ.
ICPF has grown into a global movement over the years, and it continues to grow and make an impact in
different nations of the world. ICPF international Inc. is involved in training and equipping young
people in different parts of the world with the basic principles of Discipleship, Servant Leadership,
and Practical Evangelism. It is a student-led movement which has branched out to many other nations like
Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Myanmar. It is also involved in conducting Discipleship
and mentorship programs for Middle and High Schoolers, leadership training camps for young men and women,
camps, in various nations so that God will transform a generation by the power of the gospel. This
initiative is focused on school going children and university students.
Without students and Student Leaders, ICPF Ministry would not have grown to where it is today.
The passion, obedience, hard work and burdened hearts of our Student Leaders have allowed for hundreds
of prayers and callings to be answered. We understand that this is a time-consuming commitment and that
many of our students and Student Leaders are struggling to balance the pressures of ministry and
education. This scholarship program has been designed to help, ICPF financially assist the Student
Leaders that work hard to pour into the younger generation.
To offer financial assistance for students who have grown through the Ignite and Equip/Empower programs
of ICPF. These students have developed, demonstrated, and embodied each pillar of the following verse
during their ongoing participation in the ICPF ministry. 1 Timothy 4:12 says, “Let no one despise you for
your youth, but set the belivers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.”
The ICPF Scholarship Program provides entering college freshmen in good standing an allocated amount of
funding intended to assist in covering the costs for mandatory academic fees and housing expenses for
one school year. Funds will be dispersed on a semester-by-semester basis.
Scholars are recommitted to the Program annually, with submission of documentation to ensure good
standing and any supplemental material required by the ICPF Scholarship Committee. The Committee will
review and confirm renewal of scholarship
1. Conduct & Character
– Embody the pillars stated in 1 Timothy 4:12 in church, ministry, school, and personal life
– follow the regulations and policies of the ICPF Ministry, the local church and all applicable laws
– Provide 3 letters of recommendation attesting to your conduct and character: One letter each from an
ICPF leader, a Church Leader, and a Professional or educational Leader
2. Academic Distinction
– Meet or surpass a GPA of 3.0 upon High School graduation
– Meet a GPA of 3.0 in the first year, 3.2 in the second year, 3.4 in the third year, and 3.5 in the final year of college for annual renewal.
– Satisfy all graduation requirements and provide proof of active enrolment in a higher education program
– Active member of a local church
– Actively involved in one of the following ICPF Ministries
– Equip/Empower Ministry (60 hours annually)
– Ignite Ministry (50 hours annually)
– Campus Ministry (50 hours annually)
– Commitment of service to mission trip
ICPF International Inc.
P.O Box: 550776
Dallas, Texas 75238, (716) 427-3468